July 19, 2011

THIS DAY - no regrets

i regret nothing, for everything i have ever done; every decision i have ever made - good or bad - has led me to THIS day.
THIS day, i live to simply "be"
THIS day, i love to love ME!
THIS day, i don't wonder where i'm supposed to be or what you think of me
because THIS day, i can finally see....

that my life has meaning
that my opinions are valuable
that my love is worth fighting for
that i AM the prize, at ANY size

awake and aware
demanding and commanding
using my powers only for good
just as my magnificence dictates i should

i cannot account for tomorrow -
the mood OR the attitude
but
THIS day
i am PRESENT & ACCOUNTED FOR!

TonyaC, July 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! This is the type of information that are supposed to
be shared across the net. Shame on the seek engines for not
positioning this post higher! Come on over and talk over with my site .
Thanks =)

Also visit my web site - line disney tsum tsum hack